Job ad: Ninja Tune – Copyright Admin Assistant (London)
By CMU Advertising | Published on Tuesday 7 February 2017
Ninja Tune is looking for a full time admin assistant to join the copyright and publishing department.
The role requires:
• A keen eye for detail
• Working with large amounts of data
• Reasonable experience with Microsoft Excel and preferably database software
The ideal candidate would be a focussed, motivated and logical individual who can work to deadlines and follow instruction carefully. Previous music industry experience is not essential, but candidates should have a passion for music. Interviews will include a short test on Excel.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
• Researching and compiling information
• Making registrations on PRS/PPL databases
• Royalty income and sales tracking
• Submitting artist setlists to PRS
• Requesting and submitting cue sheets to PRS
• Catalogue audits
• Supporting the licensing team by answering catalogue queries
Salary dependent on experience.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com with subject line ‘Copyright Admin Assistant’
Deadline 22 Feb