Job ad: Music Concierge – Music Team Assistant (Hertford)
By CMU Advertising | Published on Tuesday 11 April 2017
Music Concierge, the award-winning music consultancy for boutique hotels and luxury brands, is looking for a Music Team Assistant to join our expanding creative team. This is an excellent starter role giving the opportunity to work in the music industry with an exciting growing company.
You will have strong music knowledge across a multitude of genres, including jazz, classical, pop, world music, and all forms of electronic music.
You will have a natural passion for music and knowledge of how to uncover hidden gems from the furthest corners of the music world.
Alongside your creative talent, your professional and motivated approach to work, you will be comfortable with working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
• Sourcing high quality music content across a variety of genres and eras
• Keeping the music library up-to- date with brand new releases and promos from all genres
• Tagging tracks with the correct music attributes
• Music library management
• Data and music file management
• Managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
• An in-depth knowledge of music, both contemporary and back-catalogue. We work with over 100 genres of music so a passion for music of many types is a must
• Finger-on-the-pulse of new music
• Extremely high attention to detail
• The ability to multi-task effectively and work to strict deadlines
• Supreme confidence in working with software, spreadsheets & databases
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A professional, diligent and conscientious approach to your work
• An understanding of, and affinity with, the brands Music Concierge works with
• Educated to degree level
This position is full-time and based at our parent company’s Grade II listed headquarters in Hertfordshire. You’ll be surrounded by beautiful countryside so the ability to drive would be the easiest way of getting to work. We will only accept applicants who live nearby, or in North London.
Please send your CV by email, quoting MTA0217 in the subject heading, and accompanied by a covering letter (with current salary) which demonstrates affinity with Music Concierge, to Myra Soons firstname.lastname@example.org.