Job ad: Eleven Seven Music – Digital Marketing & Sales Manager (London)
By CMU Advertising | Published on Tuesday 13 December 2016
Eleven Seven Music Group are seeking a Digital Marketing & Sales Manager to join their team in London.
Eleven Seven Music Group is an independent record label headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles and London. It consists of hard rock label Eleven Seven, emerging artists label Better Noise and alternative label Five Seven. Eleven Seven Music Group is also sister company to established management company 10th Street Entertainment.
The role in question is newly created and the successful candidate will have a broad understanding ofthe ever evolving world of digital marketing, with particular emphasis on music. They will be well versed with YouTube, Spotify, and other streaming services and DSPs. This individual must be able to interpret and analyse related data. We are looking for someone who is able to spearhead world class digital marketing campaigns but also oversee and implement the digital strategy for the label and its artists in Europe, with an eye to the global landscape.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Owning and development of relationships with key digital platforms and streaming and label partners
• To work in conjunction with our USA teams to execute both regional and global marketing campaigns and other initiatives for our artists and Label
• Development and maintenance of streaming strategy for the label group
• Playlisting strategy for our artists across multiple platforms
• Providing Social Media strategy and insights as it pertains to our campaigns
• Creation and execution of brilliant paid digital marketing campaigns, including the making of world class content
• Identify, analyse and Interpret analytics and trends inDSP data
• To regularly feedback data, analytics and global digital trends to the rest of the company
• Development of our CRM strategy
The successful candidate will be well connected across digital platforms and will have proven experience of running digital marketing campaigns and streaming initiatives. They will have excellent relationship building skills and be able to provide detailed and useful reports for artists, management and the labels.
Requirements for this role are at least three years experience in a similar role, excellent communication skills and to be highly organised – able to work on multiple artist projects at the same time.
How to apply
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org