Job ad: ATC Live – Management Accountant (London)
By CMU Advertising | Published on Wednesday 14 December 2016
ATC Live is recruiting for a Management Accountant to take responsibility for our daily artist accounting process.
This is a new post within the finance team at ATC; the successful candidate will have final responsibility for all daily accounts processes associated with our artist’s bookings and will need to be able to communicate clearly and courteously with artist management, artists, and promoters at all levels.
Prior experience in a music company, or with client accounts is an advantage as is experience with accounting software: QuickBooks/Sage/Xero.
For the right candidate this is an opportunity to grow within a thriving company.
• Delivering regular and accurate commission statements for artists and ensuring that payments are made in a timely manner
• Bank account reconciliation on a daily basis
• Ensuring Artist ledger is reconciled on adhoc basis
• Advising on and overseeing credit control/payment chasing
• Developing and adapting the financial systems of a fast-growing and successful agency
• Improving efficiencies within the business
• Reporting: sales metrics, financial growth of company, end of year reporting, annual artist reporting to Inland Revenue
Basis: Full time / permanent
Salary: Competitive / according to experience
How to apply
To apply, send you CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org