CMU Podcast: The Great Escape, Secondary Ticketing, Bpoplive
By Andy Malt and Chris Cooke | Published on Friday 27 May 2016
CMU’s Andy Malt and Chris Cooke review the week in music and the music business, including the highlights of the CMU Insights @ The Great Escape 2016 conference in Brighton, the government’s new report on the secondary ticketing market, and the ongoing saga of Bpoplive and its inability to hold onto a line-up. The CMU Podcast is sponsored by 7digital.
Subscribe to the CMU Podcast
Listen to the CMU Podcast and sign up to receive new episodes automatically each week through any of these services…
Stories discussed this week
What we didn’t have time to talk about
• Massive growth but increased losses at Spotify – when will it go into profit?
• David Lowery and Melissa Ferrick’s Spotify lawsuits combined
• Adele’s rumoured Sony deal could be worth £90 million
• The Pirate Bay returns to its original .org domain
• Brian May and Paul McCartney go VR
Please subscribe, like and share after you’ve listened!